This package is available year round.
May 30 through August 31, 2014
$198.50 to $279 ppdo/night (single, $342 to $503)*
~ Value Dates ~
July 7-10: Early-Summer Rates apply;
August 25-28: Early-Fall Rates apply
September 1 through October 12, 2014
$182 to $220 ppdo/night (single, $324 to $400)*
October 13 through December 31, 2014
$143 to $159.50 ppdo/night (single, $246 to $279)*
Our Gourmet Getaway Package Includes:
- Your deluxe oceanfront lodging and accommodations including your choice of one king or two double beds and a terrace or balcony. All rooms feature wireless or paid data port Internet access, an in-room refrigerator, safe, CD/radio, VCR/DVD unit, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, and voice-mail service.
- A bountiful breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, assorted pastries, assorted fruit, assorted juice and coffee. [Room service breakfast is available, seasonally**, at an additional charge.]
- Gourmet four-course dinner, from appetizers to dessert, with lavish entrée selections including baked-stuffed or boiled Maine lobster. Dine in your choice of atmospheres: our elegant Harbor Porches, reminiscent of the grand hotels found in New England in the 1920's; or our casual Sandpiper Bar & Grille featuring a piano bar on the weekends. Both restaurants overlook the Atlantic Ocean. We are pleased to offer a Children's Menu to our younger guests.
- Our breathtaking oceanfront resort facilities (indoor swimming pool with hot tub, fitness room with co-ed sauna, seasonal outdoor pool and clay tennis courts, beach, and nearby 18-hole golf**) and warm, small inn atmosphere. Spa treatments*** may be arranged by advanced reservations and incur additional costs. For more information about available services, please refer to our Spa Treatments web page.
- Convenient onsite parking.
Consider a Class at nearby Stonewall Kitchen as part of your stay.
*All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. Prices vary based upon room location and are based upon one night's stay, per person double occupancy. Single occupancy rates are also provided for one night's stay. Prices DO NOT INCLUDE Maine State Meals and Lodging Taxes (currently 8%), service charges for breakfast and dinner, and maid service charges. Two-nights' stay is required on weekends, except during special holiday and summer weekends when three-nights' stay may be required. We regret that we cannot offer this discount package to groups.. All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. $70 additional per person per night for 3rd and 4th guests staying in same room.
**Room service may not be available during the Winter months, please inquire.
***Extra charges apply for golf and spa services.