with Spa Treatments
The Spa at Stage Neck Inn offers you an intimate, relaxing collection of three treatment rooms decorated in soothing color tones found by the ocean. It's the perfect accompaniment to the scenic outdoor splendor that surrounds the Inn. Indulge your senses with sights, sounds, and sensations sure to please. This package combines our deluxe Four Diamond Award accommodations in our one-of-a-kind romantic oceanfront setting, fine dining in your choice of restaurants, your use of our resort amenities, plus your choice of the following spa treatments for each guest:
- 60-minute Swedish Massage;
- 60-minute Deep Tissue Massage;
- 60-minute Power Recovery Therapy;
- OR Combo Classic Manicure and Classic Pedicure.
January 18 through April 4, 2013 and
October 14 December 29, 2013
$239 to $255 ppdo/night (single, $338 to $370)***
April 5 through May 30, 2013
$257.50 to $292.50 ppdo/night (single, $375 to $445)***
May 31 through September 1, 2013
$295.50 to $373.50 (single, $436 to $592)***
~ Value Dates ~
July 7-11: Early-Summer Rates apply;
August 26-29: Early-Fall Rates apply
September 2 through October 13, 2013
$276.50 to $313 ppdo/night (single, $413 to $487)***
Our Spa Treatment Getaway Package Includes:
- Your deluxe oceanfront lodging and accommodations including your choice of one king or two double beds and a terrace or balcony. All rooms feature free wireless or data port Internet access, an in-room refrigerator, safe, CD/radio, VCR/DVD unit, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, and voice-mail service.
- A bountiful breakfast which includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, assorted pastries, assorted fruit, assorted juice and coffee. [Room service breakfast is available, seasonally***, at an additional charge.]
- Gourmet four-course dinner, from appetizers to dessert, with lavish entrée selections including baked-stuffed or boiled Maine lobster. Dine in your choice of atmospheres: our elegant Harbor Porches, reminiscent of the grand hotels found in New England in the 1920's; or our casual Sandpiper Bar & Grille featuring a piano bar on the weekends. Both restaurants overlook the Atlantic Ocean. We are pleased to offer a Children's Menu to our younger guests.
- Our breathtaking oceanfront resort facilities (indoor swimming pool and hot tub, fitness room with co-ed sauna, seasonal outdoor pool and clay tennis courts, beach, and nearby 18-hole golf****) and warm, small inn atmosphere. Spa treatments**** may be arranged by advanced reservations and incur additional costs. For more information about available services, please refer to our Spa Treatments web page.
- Free onsite parking.
Our spa offers a room in which you may enjoy a couple's massage. The Spa at Stage Neck also includes a single massage and body treatment room and a nail treatment room. This is an intimate facility, so we are unable to accommodate groups simultaneously.
*All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. Prices vary based upon room location and are based upon one night's stay, per person double occupancy. Single occupancy rates are also provided for one night's stay. Prices DO NOT INCLUDE Maine State Meals and Lodging Taxes (currently 7%) and meal (breakfast and dinner) or maid service charges. Spa service provider gratuities are additional. Two-nights' stay is required on weekends, except during special holiday and summer weekends when three-nights' stay may be required. We regret that we cannot offer this discount package to groups. All rates are subject to change and correction without notice. $170 additional per person per night for 3rd and 4th guests staying in same room.
**Room service may not be available during the Winter months, please inquire.
***Extra charges apply for golf and spa treatments not listed or in addition to the above list.